Basic to Advanced Excel Course
3 Days, VBA Excel Course
2 Days, Excel Dashboard Course
Data Analysis with PowerQuery & PowerPivot
Advanced Formula & Functions
Learn Basics of Excel Functions
Intermediate Level Excel
Make Professional Presentation
Learn Excel, Word & PowerPoint
Enroll to boost your office skills
Data Analysis using Power Bi
Learn how to build and run databases
Enhance your processing skills, documents & reports
Learn Outlook to manage your emails proffessionally
Boost your charting & diagramming skills
Learn how to use layers, masks, efficient workflows etc
Learn Illustrator to create logo or sketch many designs
Learn in-demand AWS cloud skills
Learn Creative Photography using your DSLR Camera
Learn Website Designing Using wordPress in 2 Days
Learn how to develop the eCommerce Website
Learn HTML, CSS & Dreamweaver to built your own website
Learn how to develop the Mobile App on Android and iOS
Learn PHP Y MySQL Programming for web Application
Learn Basic Python Language
Learn Dot Net to develop Software or web applications
Learn Basic to Advanced Java
Learn Unix Shell Scripting and prgramimg
Become certified Project Manager from PMI
Learn how to manage the Projects using Microsoft Project
Learn SharePoint to organise the file sharing with security
Learn Basic Microsoft Dynamics NAV Course
Learn Big Data Analyst Course
Get ITIL Certification, become certified IT Proffessional
Get Six Sigma Black Belt Certiification
Be a Six Sigma green belt Certified Manager
Learning VMware to Setup virtual environment
Advance your career as a Data Scientist
Learn Data Science with R Programming
Learn Data Science with Python
it will make you an expert in machine learning
Learn Artificial Intelligence Course
Learn RPA with UIPATH
Be a Sales force Certified Certified Manager
Learn QuickBook Accounting Software for your business
Learn MYOB Accounting from Basic to Advanced
Learn Xero Accounting Software from Basic to Advanced l
learn differences among taxable and non-taxable income
Learn how to do Bookkeeping of your accounts
Get LCCI Level 3 certification in Digital Markting
Get LCCI Level 1 Certification in Bookkeeping
Get LCCI Level 2 in Bookkeeping & Account
Get LCCI Level 2 in Computerised Bookkeeping
Get LCCI Level 3 certification in Accounting
Manage Your Stress & Increase Productivity
Motivate Yourself & Your Team
Write a Better Business Documents
Learn Effective Presentation Skill
Become Effective Facilitator
Communicate Effectively & Impressively
Gain Confidence in Public Speaking
Learn SEO, Google Ads, Email & Facebook Marketing
Engage your prospects, Grow Business
Improve your Analytics skills with google Analtics
Learn Google Adwords to grow number of leads
Get traffic from Google with Search Engine Optimisation
Reachout to Prospects using Email Marketing
1. In these copyright guidelines the name “Inspizone Training” or “Inspizone” is used to represent Inspizone Pte Ltd.
2. Access to and use of this site is provided by Inspizone Training subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect on the date which you first use the site.
3. Inspizone Training reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
4. Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of Skills Training Centre.
5. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use.
6. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Inspizone Training, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS" and on an “IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
7. Inspizone Training does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
8. The names, images and logos identifying Inspizone Training, or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of Inspizone Training and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trade mark or patent of Skills Training Centre or any other third party.
10. Inspizone Training is not responsible for the accuracy or truthfulness of information or data provided online and is not responsible for the consequences of acting on such information.
Get updates on educational materials, new courses and more!