Inspizone Take Precautions for Coronavirus
- We ask for declaration from all visitor about their Travel history. (If travelled to China in past 15 days, we do not allow him/her to take class till next 15 days)
- We measure the temperature with infrared thermometer of each visitor/participant/employee before they enter to the premises.
- If anyone found with fever and sick will not be allowed to take the training until he/she get 100% well.
- We ask to sanitize the hands before entering to premises.
- We provide masks to all participants
- We sanitise our laptops/mouse before giving to participants by alcohol-based steriliser
- We provide new stationary to participants
- All furniture’s are clean by sanitiser
- Every training room have sterilising tissues to clean desk if needed again
- We are % safe and protected from Coronavirus at Inspizone.
Inspizone Taking Safety and Precaution by Coronavirus
World health Organisation (WHO) advised to public that they should follow the below instructions:
- Clean your hands frequently by soap or alcohol-based sanitiser
- When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – throw tissue away immediately and wash hands
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has fever and cough.
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing seek medical care early and share previous travel history with your health care provider.
- When visiting live markets in areas currently experiencing cases of novel coronavirus, avoid direct unprotected contact with live animals and surfaces in contact with animals.
- The consumption of raw or undercooked animal products should be avoided. Raw meat, milk or animal organs should be handled with care, to avoid cross-contamination with uncooked foods, as per good food safety practices