Soft Skill Course: Time Management Skills
Duration: 1 Days
Venue: 10 Anson Road, 26-08A International Plaza, Singapore 079903
About Course: Time is money, managing your time means managing your money. Learn how to manage your time effectively with hands-on activities and innovative concepts, with high energy training program.
You will learn how to utilise your time more efficiently and effectively control your time schedule and resources. When you will be managing your time, you will also manage stresses on the importance of planning and prioritizing, dealing with and controlling interruptions, setting boundaries and managing stress.
Target Student: All professional who work late or overtime, have back logs of work, and not punctual on time.
Time Management Skills Outline
- Setting goals.
- Making your goals SMART.
- Plan your success.
- Evaluate priorities.
- Analyse your current use of time.
- Deal with procrastination.
Managing Your Work Environment
- Identify time bandits.
- Brainstorm solutions for time bandits.
- Manage your meetings effectively.
- Organize your workspace
Managing your relations
- Learn to delegate - the ABC's of Delegation.
- Learn to say 'NO'.
- Manage stress effectively
Competitive review game
- An exciting review challenge
- Activities in group
- Game based learning activities