WSQ Funding by Skillsfuture SG
The Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) framework is a national continuing education and training and certification system for skills upgrading and employability enhancement of adult learners. WSQ Funding comprises a full competency map covering occupations in an industry with clear career development and training pathways. The WSQ programmes are funded and quality-assured by SkillsFuture Singapore, which awards the WSQ certifications.
Course Fee Subsidies for SMEs
Course Fee Subsidies for Non-SMEs
Course Fee Subsidies for Self-sponsored Individuals
*Self-sponsored individuals must be ≥ 21 years old
How to Apply for Training Grants (For Company Sponsored Participants)
- Submit the online Registration form or Excel Registratio form to Inspizone. Please indicate your company UEN no and billing details.
- We will send you the Course Run Confirmation email with all course details upon course confirmation, usually 7-14 days before the class commence. Course details includes the course code starting TGS#
- SSG has mandated that Training Providers will be the ones applying for training grants on behalf of company sponsored participants at https://www.tpgateway.gov.sg/
- Inspizone will bill your company the Nett course fee.
- Please make the payment by bank transfer or company cheque before the course start date.